• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

One azzhole at the top can really screw things up. Drugs always soar when Democrats are in office, even in the most secure building in the world and no one knows who or how they got there, Keystone Pipeline and other environmental BS rules, the border wall, and catch and release. The main thing that Biden did was screw up world peace. Biden sucks just like all Democrats.

That’s incorrect. Republicans have always lobbied for big pharma and are the biggest recipients of pharma “donations”.

Senate Republicans blocked a $35 monthly cap on the cost of insulin in the private market from being included in Democrats’ economic tax and spending package. Previously, they lobbied to give pharma $20 billion a year.

Republicans also introduced a bill that would roll back the drug pricing reforms in the sweeping Inflation Reduction Act, including the measures allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices and capping annual drug expenses for many seniors.

The Republican Study Committee, as well as the House Budget Committee, budget plans proposed to repeal this and other IRA drug price reforms. Repealing this would mean 1.5 million beneficiaries would see insulin cost rise an average of $500 annually.

And your statement ^^^^ could be said directly back to you.. thank you for that.. you saved my fingers sir screen time 👍🏻

I provided data and stats. Nobody responded with any contradicting info because they can’t. I invite information from multiple sources, unlike most here. This group is full of people that call anything fake news just because it doesn’t support what they want to believe. Some people choose to ignore information just to have a reason to blindly hate others.

If your attention span is short, or you don't like reading, the moral of the story is that you can't pick up a turd by the clean end, because there's no clean end.........

It's not even funny how we (citizens of this country) argue amongst ourselves over things we refuse to take control of.
For EVERYONE who argues that republicans or democrats did this, did that, cost us this, cost us that, did or didn’t help with whatever...............
Replace the words "democrat" and "republican" with congress or gov! Then you'll have a clearer picture of who is screwing you, me, and our country over.
They (republican/ democrat/ gov/ congress) are all on the same side!!! And unfortunately they view average citizens as the "other side". To them, we are simply sheep to be fleeced, and hold no other value as human beings, much less citizens. Perhaps it's high time that we recognize and call out the real opposition to constitutional freedoms and inalienable rights, even if it is a domestic enemy. On the whole, your/my "representatives" do not represent what is best for the people, or the future of a sovereign nation. The system has devolved into nothing but a circus to keep the masses entertained while the ringmaster continues to raise the price of admission and popcorn, and decreases the value of the show.

If your attention span is short, or you don't like reading, the moral of the story is that you can't pick up a turd by the clean end, because there's no clean end.........

It's not even funny how we (citizens of this country) argue amongst ourselves over things we refuse to take control of.
For EVERYONE who argues that republicans or democrats did this, did that, cost us this, cost us that, did or didn’t help with whatever...............
Replace the words "democrat" and "republican" with congress or gov! Then you'll have a clearer picture of who is screwing you, me, and our country over.
They (republican/ democrat/ gov/ congress) are all on the same side!!! And unfortunately they view average citizens as the "other side". To them, we are simply sheep to be fleeced, and hold no other value as human beings, much less citizens. Perhaps it's high time that we recognize and call out the real opposition to constitutional freedoms and inalienable rights, even if it is a domestic enemy. On the whole, your/my "representatives" do not represent what is best for the people, or the future of a sovereign nation. The system has devolved into nothing but a circus to keep the masses entertained while the ringmaster continues to raise the price of admission and popcorn, and decreases the value of the show.
I’ve been preaching this for years.
Two sides of the same coin, but everyone wants to be on a “team” and take sides. Then believe whatever propaganda suits their own preconceived convictions. And the other side is evil.
The biggest kicker is: they hold to those convictions no matter what they see in their own lives.

All the politicians pretty much vote along party lines. Republicans and conservatives aren't perfect, but I can hold my nose and move along. Democrats and liberals want things that I'm willing to die fighting against...so that pretty much makes them the enemy.

That’s incorrect. Republicans have always lobbied for big pharma and are the biggest recipients of pharma “donations”.

Senate Republicans blocked a $35 monthly cap on the cost of insulin in the private market from being included in Democrats’ economic tax and spending package. Previously, they lobbied to give pharma $20 billion a year.

Republicans also introduced a bill that would roll back the drug pricing reforms in the sweeping Inflation Reduction Act, including the measures allowing Medicare to negotiate drug prices and capping annual drug expenses for many seniors.

The Republican Study Committee, as well as the House Budget Committee, budget plans proposed to repeal this and other IRA drug price reforms. Repealing this would mean 1.5 million beneficiaries would see insulin cost rise an average of $500 annually.
term limits!!

Where did I say that? Read again. I said Biden isn’t helping the situation that Trump initiated. Yall are so quick to try and defend Trump and point fingers at Democrats, but ignore the facts.

Trump spent recklessly. Inflation was predicted as a result. Biden isn’t helping giving money away in foreign aide.
So what you are saying is that you are doing better under FJB. FJB has spent more money in the past 3.5 years than the last 10 presidents put together. Oh by the way yes it is the democraps, they are traitors to this country.

So what you are saying is that you are doing better under FJB. FJB has spent more money in the past 3.5 years than the last 10 presidents put together. Oh by the way yes it is the democraps, they are traitors to this country.
They ALL spend too much....you name the president....name the party....doesn't matter....
Trump didn't start anything....this goes way back!!!
once they figured how easy it was to spend, and never pay.....
national sales tax.....shut down the IRS, department of Education....and a few others
Blow up the FBI, CIA & DOJ!!!!
Term Limits!!!

Back
Top Bottom