Ironclad Firearms Training (My experience)

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
Took a class over the weekend with them. WAY worth the money great instructor tons of range time. Lots of practical shooting drills, speeds & accuracy, drills & speed accuracy timed drills. I cant wait to go back and take another class, they are not done getting my money. Small class size there was only 3 of us with a max of six per class so you really get a lot of attention on fixing problem areas.

I took the beginner carbine class because I have few friends that took it and I want to train with them when we all go back for the Progressive carbine class.

Dont let the name of the class fool you "Beginner carbine" it was more like Beginner fighting carbine. But with tons of info for shooters at every level. I didnt know what to expect because I put myself at a Higher then beginner level but I went in with a open mind and pulled away a lot of useful information.

So if your in the Cumming Dawson area I really recommend checking him out it is money well spent.

By the way I am a customer of the school not employed or anything this is my real review.

l second this. Great training for a great price. I took an advanced pistol course last year and will be returning this or next year. Fired every bit of 500 rounds and exposed my weaknesses in which to practice.

I took his beginner pistol course. I was the only one in the class so I got 8 hours of one on one training. WORTH EVERY PENNY!! I've been meaning to get back up there for the Advanced Pistol class. Hopefully real soon. He has an awesome private range.

I've heard nothing but good things about him, and I hear the range is really cool.

"Beginner fighting carbine". Basics and fundamentals are the most practical things to master for self defense scenarios, I'm thinking. Even if I were ol' John J. Rambo himself the basics would still be the things I worked on the most.

I've heard nothing but good things about him, and I hear the range is really cool.

"Beginner fighting carbine". Basics and fundamentals are the most practical things to master for self defense scenarios, I'm thinking. Even if I were ol' John J. Rambo himself the basics would still be the things I worked on the most.

Yeah I have the progressive class already booked for 4-30-16 and cant wait to take it.

Reactions: MRH
That's awesome man! I've peeked at his website before. I'm going to go back and look again. Sounds like serious good times.

Yeah man it really is. To me his website doesnt give his courses any justice. Be prepared to shoot & move and fire under stress it really is a great time with tons of good knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom