• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In the ground, or in the fire, what's your choice for when that time comes?

Burial n the ground

• Cremation

Votes: 57 85.1%
  • Burial at Sea

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Burial in the ground.

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
I want a horse drawn carriage with all the flowers it can carry, a super long procession with lights and sirens occasionally, preferably at rush hour so there’s lots of people to see it. I want a huge piece of white marble inscribed in English and at least Spanish ( for the future folks) I want a long inscription telling folks all the important stuff and definitely a full on burial with lots of wailing and crying ( may have to hire some folks) and don’t forget the bagpipes and permanent night lights

I want a horse drawn carriage with all the flowers it can carry, a super long procession with lights and sirens occasionally, preferably at rush hour so there’s lots of people to see it. I want a huge piece of white marble inscribed in English and at least Spanish ( for the future folks) I want a long inscription telling folks all the important stuff and definitely a full on burial with lots of wailing and crying ( may have to hire some folks) and don’t forget the bagpipes and permanent night lights
Priceless

I would like to be cremated when my day comes. But a viking style cremation would be my preference. Load me up on a long ship, light it up and set sail. Or a traditional cremation and my ashes in as shot buffer for some tss shells that way I can still do my favorite thing with my favorite people when I'm gone.

Back
Top Bottom