• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In the ground, or in the fire, what's your choice for when that time comes?

Burial n the ground

• Cremation

Votes: 57 85.1%
  • Burial at Sea

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Burial in the ground.

Votes: 7 10.4%

• Total voters
full on burial with lots of wailing and crying ( may have to hire some folks)
Bahahahahaha…. This part, you made me laugh really good.
Back in Jesus’ days, they used to hire these kinda professional “cryers” … And they would laugh too, if the “Maestro” would say so. You can check this out when Jesus brought to life Jairus’ daughter (Mark 5:21-43)

My wife and I both went to the funeral home about 3 years ago and pre-paid our cremations. I don't want them to do a funeral or anything. The only thing they do is when they get our bodies, if the family wants to see us one last time, they will lay us out on a table with a sheet over and they can come in and see us before they pack us off to be cremated. We will both have going home services at our church (no charge) and my daughter can have some of the ashes if she wants and Carol can have the rest.

At the time it was about $1600 each but I think it has gone up considerably since then.
Looking for any trades? :)

I remember being a very young child at a very large graveyard in Jonesboro and thinking to myself that if we keep burying everyone who dies all the world will be a grave yard.

Kinda a waste of good land if you ask me. Personally I don't care what happens to me once I'm gone. Toss me in the furnace.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom