• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

Stupid product designed as a way to skirt the law using a gimmicky stabilizing claim for disabled people and then blatantly used as a stock…. Yea I knew that wasn’t going to last.

If the inventors used the time and money that it took to design the first piece of crap to work towards removing barrel length from the nfa list or better yet fighting the entire nfa as unconstitutional we would be better off. Instead they chose to take the money from a bunch of suckers that thought they was getting one over on them.

News flash they know you have guns and paying for a tax stamp to get an actual stock isn’t going to make you their first house visit for the firearm round up that’s never going to happen.

I 100% believe the nfa is unconstitutional and the government has overstepped its bounds based on the second amendment. I will not support or go to jail for a company making money exploiting a loophole just like I didn’t for the bump stock.

I have a bone stock Shockwave 12 that I inherited and I would never brace it for more than the legal reasons. To me bracing it takes away from the compact package it's intended to be.
As for praced pistols I think we should all expect the worst and prepare accordingly. Like removing the braces and storing them at whatever secret location far away from the pistols until we see how this plays out.
I've told a few lesser knowledgeable owners what's going on and they scoffed and said " There's way too many millions of them out there to just make them illegal". My answer to that is the ATF's secret mission statement is to make felons out of as many people as possible. That's just more people they don't have to bother with anymore. And the not up to speed average law abiding gun owner is probably the easiest target. Much easier than going into the Chicago hoods to round up all the Glocks with switches.
if you are gunna hide away your braces due to constructive possession concerns you may as well throw away your legal stock on your 16" AR15 as well, the stock being on that and in close proximity to the pistol AR would constitute constructive possession.

But what if you want to take it out to the range before the poop has hit the fan, before anarchy descends on society, before everybody's shooting it out with the cops?

Are you really going to travel around with an illegal short-barreled rifle in your vehicle are you going to take it to a public shooting range and use it? That would be very risky.

Or even using it on your own property --what happens if your new neighbor from a quarter mile away (a transplant from Boston, Massachusetts) calls the cops upon hearing you do a mag dump. The cops come out and talk to you and you tell them "yes I shot an AR-15 in my backyard; it's perfectly legal"
but the LEO's ask to see it, or what if it's in plain sight, still sitting in the bed of your pickup truck, and they notice that it's got an illegal style of arm stabilization brace?
my question would then be would that local country cop give two ****s about some change in plastic definition carried out arbitrarily by some small federal agency that no one cares about. The president can't even get it right and its 3 letters, AFT

my question would then be would that local country cop give two ****s about some change in plastic definition carried out arbitrarily by some small federal agency that no one cares about. The president can't even get it right and its 3 letters, AFT

Your average police officer, politician, and everyday person has no clue about the intricacies of the gun laws. Dumbass Biden has no clue in general and is having a good day if he makes it to the toilet by himself

There was a ATF table set up at a gun show i attended in Cartersville 2 weeks ago.
first time I’ve ever seen that…

People were just walking right past their table .
Poor guys (agents). No one seemed interested in talking to them.
they got some balls for doing that, they probably got some mean mugs at a minimum

Your average police officer, politician, and everyday person has no clue about the intricacies of the gun laws. Dumbass Biden has no clue in general and is having a good day if he makes it to the toilet by himself
I remember when I was getting my fingerprints done at my local sheriffs office for SBR application a higher ranking cop I knew stopped and asked what I was doing I told him and he was like why the **** are you doing that lol now they know everything! He made me feel a bit foolish lol cops I've talked to don't really know anything about the NFA

I remember when I was getting my fingerprints done at my local sheriffs office for SBR application a higher ranking cop I knew stopped and asked what I was doing I told him and he was like why the **** are you doing that lol now they know everything! He made me feel a bit foolish lol cops I've talked to don't really know anything about the NFA

Sad but true most law enforcement are not educated enough on the laws but you have to remember they aren’t paid great and do not have law degrees. That’s why it’s always smarter to keep your mouth shut and take the ride then argue your case in court vs the side of the road where things may go bad for everyone involved.

I know it’s popular to hate the police but you have to remember it’s a ****ty job that most couldn’t handle where you deal with lowlifes for the most part. Maybe we should start sending lawyers out as the popo that should go well :lol:

Sad but true most law enforcement are not educated enough on the laws but you have to remember they aren’t paid great and do not have law degrees. That’s why it’s always smarter to keep your mouth shut and take the ride then argue your case in court vs the side of the road where things may go bad for everyone involved.

I know it’s popular to hate the police but you have to remember it’s a ****ty job that most couldn’t handle where you deal with lowlifes for the most part. Maybe we should start sending lawyers out as the popo that should go well :lol:
I agree it's a tough job and they deal with the worst people in a community most of the time.

Stupid product designed as a way to skirt the law using a gimmicky stabilizing claim for disabled people and then blatantly used as a stock…. Yea I knew that wasn’t going to last.

If the inventors used the time and money that it took to design the first piece of crap to work towards removing barrel length from the nfa list or better yet fighting the entire nfa as unconstitutional we would be better off. Instead they chose to take the money from a bunch of suckers that thought they was getting one over on them.

News flash they know you have guns and paying for a tax stamp to get an actual stock isn’t going to make you their first house visit for the firearm round up that’s never going to happen.

I 100% believe the nfa is unconstitutional and the government has overstepped its bounds based on the second amendment. I will not support or go to jail for a company making money exploiting a loophole just like I didn’t for the bump stock.
Personally I love when companies exploit so called loopholes. Stupid laws shouldn't be taken seriously, and the brace manufacturers did make bank providing the market with something they obviously wanted judging by the mass numbers of braced pistols sold.

You sound kinda bitter about the whole thing which is odd.

Back
Top Bottom