• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

iu
" Well...what are you gonna do about it ,Whitey? "

I am interested in an example of “other firearm“ that has a rifled barrel and is not an NFA item.
Is It only available as a smooth bore weapon? It sounds interesting.
Thanks

This was a solution to Connecticut's assault weapons ban after Sandy Hook. AR15-style rifles and pistols were verboten. So a company named DeltaLevelDefence came up with the CT2-4A. It's most certainly not a smoothbore.

Delta Level Defense CT4-2A

The company provided their explanation as to why this firearm was not a Rifle, Pistol OR AOW by the ATF's definitions. If you scroll down on that page from the link, you'll see the principal of DLD's submission. In essence, it's defined by what it isn't.

Note - you can't remove that forward vertical grip, because that will turn the firearm into a pistol.

Note 2: In the explanation, Item 1 talks of a "spineless cylindrical stock", which I presume was the spec before it was clear at the time that a brace could be used. Thus, if I go back to a plain buffer tube, I'm going back to what the original "Other Firearm" specification was.

What you should do depends on how much you value your freedom.
But There's two types of people in this world. Ones who will say "I value my freedom so I'm gonna do exactly what the government says so I don't risk jail" and ones who say "I value my freedom so **** the feds"

But There's two types of people in this world. Ones who will say "I value my freedom so I'm gonna do exactly what the government says so I don't risk jail" and ones who say "I value my freedom so **** the feds"
I’ll take the second choice for 200 Alex.

Kinda, but in this case, no.

1. There is a provided out. One that has been in place long before pistol braces or any question of legality were ever a though in anyone's head. And jail is not the risk, prison is, and for most, a 30 year sentence would be life. Or financial ruination trying to plead a case in front of a system that makes money on finding people guilty. The solution costs $200.

2. These people put on a big show, but it's just that. We aren't talking unregistered machine guns or hand grenades. Arguing a loophole that's attempting to be closed, weather it should or shouldn't be law aside, with life, is foolish.

Kinda, but in this case, no.

1. There is a provided out. One that has been in place long before pistol braces or any question of legality were ever a though in anyone's head. And jail is not the risk, prison is, and for most, a 30 year sentence would be life. Or financial ruination trying to plead a case in front of a system that makes money on finding people guilty. The solution costs $200.

2. These people put on a big show, but it's just that. We aren't talking unregistered machine guns or hand grenades. Arguing a loophole that's attempting to be closed, weather it should or shouldn't be law aside, with life, is foolish.
I forgot about group 3 who will pay $200 for freedom :doh:

Back
Top Bottom