• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

my thoughts from an earlier post..

so if the brace will require a $200 tax stamp,then they should do a buy back. the new value is the cost of the brace + $200
blade $30 + $200 = $230
sba4 $180 + $200 = $380
so i think we should force them to do a buy back at value. after all they say its worth an extra $200 to keep them.
so lets sell them back at the market value they have set buy changing the rule, also since it take 2 months to over a year to get a stamp back.....we get payed and have 2 years to send them to them...
all i would need is the name, address, ss#, and fingerprints. so i can do a deep dive on the agent who would get/ have access to my braces...
maybe hit them in the pocketbook and add a lot of paperwork...

we need to come up with a form letter, not a email. then all of us send it in to the ATF demanding payment for our legal items made illegal with a pen...
There's a few videos of ATF agents knocking on doors in the suburbs about Rare Breed triggers and solvent traps. So they're trying to just show up informally ( in basketball shorts in one video) and tell the homeowner that they know they bought a Rare Breed or other FRT setup and ask them to hand it over. No WARRANT...just friendly intimidation. I don't own one but MY response would definitely be " Okay first get a warrant for it and or PAY ME the $500.00 it cost ME plus shipping and sales tax. Aside from that you can go jerk each other off somewhere else."

1669667653363.png

Nice gun collection you have here. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

There's a few videos of ATF agents knocking on doors in the suburbs about Rare Breed triggers and solvent traps. So they're trying to just show up informally ( in basketball shorts in one video) and tell the homeowner that they know they bought a Rare Breed or other FRT setup and ask them to hand it over. No WARRANT...just friendly intimidation. I don't own one but MY response would definitely be " Okay first get a warrant for it and or PAY ME the $500.00 it cost ME plus shipping and sales tax. Aside from that you can go jerk each other off somewhere else."
9af249e1a77d770370095625302a0f40.jpg

In a more general sense, what happens to people with - for example - an 'Other Fiream'.

1. It doesn't have a buttstock, nor can it take one, so it's not a rifle
2. It has a forward vertical grip, so it's not a pistol
3. The forward vertical grip AND an OAL of over 26" means it's not an AOW

Is the removal of the brace leaving just a buffer tube an option?

Obviously a stock COULD be added to turn it into an SBR, or a barrel extension could be added to bring the barrel length up to 16.25in to make it a conventional rifle,

View attachment 5014543
I am interested in an example of “other firearm“ that has a rifled barrel and is not an NFA item.
Is It only available as a smooth bore weapon? It sounds interesting.
Thanks

I think the issue is simply the Brace

I think I will have 5 options if they (pistol braces) are made illegal.

1 Turn my entire braced pistol into the ATF (nope)
2.Destroy my entire braced pistol (Nope)
3.Apply for a tax stamp go SBR (nope)
4.Remove the brace and keep shooting the pistol w/out brace (Maybe)

5.Put a 16”inch legal upper on pistol lower. Put the short pistol upper in closet. ..Go on with my life. (Yep)

Absolutely not! How are you gonna with a straight face say someone that stayed WITHIN the law and found the loophole of the day (aka the compromise of yesterday) is the problem…THATS why were in the situation we are in today continuing to give inches and never say nah we agreed already on a “compromise” and this is where it stops…they just gonna Johnny Cash it away from you while you point the finger with 4 pointing right back at you
1 guy didnt do it, the you tubes and videos all over the net got em thinking. we can **** these guys let em push it a little more

Back
Top Bottom