• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

You have any pictures of it?
Let me dig around in my phone... These started out as the same PSA 10.5" kits. I had a carbine stock laying around and I wanted a retroish Commando style. So I ordered the 5.5" flash hider from Charlie's Custom Clones. Best part was that the hole was predrilled. That made it easier. The washer you see ain't correct but it does add a little length. So we ran a drill bit down in the hole when it was threaded on in the right position to make a divot for a steel pin /nail to fit. Hit it with the welder cut off the excess and call it done. It's not the prettiest job but I ain't a perfectionist.

Attachments

• IMG_20221129_080131732_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221129_080131732_MP.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20221129_080125280_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221129_080125280_MP.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_20221129_080120035_MP.jpg
    IMG_20221129_080120035_MP.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 53
Is it me or is this gonna create a lot of new criminals. On the other hand, the dems don’t really prosecute criminals so how does this really change anything???

Dems only prosecute law abiding people that oppose them.

and your plan is to what ?

Write lenghty comments.

There's a few videos of ATF agents knocking on doors in the suburbs about Rare Breed triggers and solvent traps. So they're trying to just show up informally ( in basketball shorts in one video) and tell the homeowner that they know they bought a Rare Breed or other FRT setup and ask them to hand it over. No WARRANT...just friendly intimidation. I don't own one but MY response would definitely be " Okay first get a warrant for it and or PAY ME the $500.00 it cost ME plus shipping and sales tax. Aside from that you can go jerk each other off somewhere else."
Get it on video when/if it happens….that would be hilarious! The expressions on the dumbasses faces would be priceless - you could sell it for comedy gold !! :lol:

the way we beat this bull**** is to actively flaunt it and ignore it. think about what the civil rights, gay rights, and marijuana lobby did. They held parades, they violated state and federal laws. Yeah some went to jail or got in trouble but the communities lobbied behind them to support them. They realized many of these laws/rules were horse**** and they made a big enough stink over a long enough time that stuff got decriminalized and now straight up legal.

Imagine if instead of bickering like a bunch of school girls about if stocks or braces or whatever were the best bet, we all stood up for each other. Broke out the drill press and drilled the third hole. Cut our barrels down to 3". And then peacefully assembled, en masse, everywhere. On the white house lawn, on the lobby day steps, etc.

but we won't cause we're poorly organized, too busy infighting, and individually see ourselves with too much to lose to fight tyranny....
You're 100% right about the effectiveness of civil disobedience, but unfortunately too much of the gun community is thin blue line supporting cucks

Get it on video when/if it happens….that would be hilarious! The expressions on the dumbasses faces would be priceless - you could sell it for comedy gold !! :lol:
One of the videos actually showed two guys in t shirts basketball shorts and tennis shoes. One of them had a big ratty looking beard. Now if two jagoffs like that show up on your porch/ring cam what would YOU think? They SHOULD be reprimanded or worse for dress code. If they don't look like feds why am I expected to believe they're feds or treat them as such? It could have went a lot worse for those two?
My opening statement to them would have been " First of all go put some grown up clothes on and maybe THEN consider asking a judge for a warrant."

Just a reminder. The ATF cannot give amnesty. In fact, in the ATF's department response to comments related to the bump stock ban, they straight admit they have no amnesty granting authority. Don't fall for their honeypot trap of 'amnesty'. It's nothing more than a way of getting your name put on a list for future visits from the ATF to shoot your dog.

Just laughing about the thought of asking for forgiveness....

Is it me or is this gonna create a lot of new criminals. On the other hand, the dems don’t really prosecute criminals so how does this really change anything???
They have no problem prosecuting law abiding citizens, they just don't mess with the hood rats. Just look at the Jan 6th people sitting in the DC Archipelago.

Back
Top Bottom