• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

So I guess all of the will not comply folks are rocking machine guns too? I mean why not since none of the police know the laws. I want a few claymores, some det cord, and while were at a few anti-tank mines.
Don’t forget your F-16’s uncle Joe said we’ll need some of those too.

Seems like if they were stupid enough to allow braces they should be required to have a registration amnesty like maybe an AOW $5 stamp. two pistol grips and a short barrel is an aow, then add brace to the definition.

So glad my mindset remained 'hey call it what you want that's an unregistered SBR, that's illegal'!! And so it is, change the law or register them if you want to keep em.

Seems like if they were stupid enough to allow braces they should be required to have a registration amnesty like maybe an AOW $5 stamp. two pistol grips and a short barrel is an aow, then add brace to the definition.

So glad my mindset remained 'hey call it what you want that's an unregistered SBR, that's illegal'!! And so it is, change the law or register them if you want to keep em.
1671437923538.png

Hello fed

Back
Top Bottom