• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you think guns are expensive

Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything on the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?
Oh it's ridiculous! I tried to adopt one an American Staff and I wanted the pup so I could train it correctly to act nicely to people and other animals around. Since I believe that's fixed when they are young. In order for me to adopt a puppy for $400 I had to fill out an application and someone from the local adoption center needed to come out and Survey my property and inspect the inside of my house. I think that is ridiculous for saving the life of a puppy. I never abused my animals never raised a hand towards them. I believe that patience and proper training techniques can take care of everything. I don't however, believe that I need to go through a physical, have my penis measured, and have a colonoscopey done just to own a pet.

Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything on the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?
Shelters are full. Everyone is getting rid of their Covid dogs or they can’t afford the pet.

We got this full blooded German shepherd for 200$.
Our little girls wanted a puppy and man this is a great dog, super smart and easy to train.
I went through the same thing though, I was about to shell out 500-1000 for a dog but waited and it paid off.
Our kids love her and I feel sorry for the dumbass that kicks our door in, this dog is super protective over this family.
She’s almost 6 months, probably 60+ lbs already.

Attachments

• E6607DE1-AB74-4011-85B9-61894E9DC54C.jpeg
    E6607DE1-AB74-4011-85B9-61894E9DC54C.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 14
Oh it's ridiculous! I tried to adopt one an American Staff and I wanted the pup so I could train it correctly to act nicely to people and other animals around. Since I believe that's fixed when they are young. In order for me to adopt a puppy for $400 I had to fill out an application and someone from the local adoption center needed to come out and Survey my property and inspect the inside of my house. I think that is ridiculous for saving the life of a puppy. I never abused my animals never raised a hand towards them. I believe that patience and proper training techniques can take care of everything. I don't however, believe that I need to go through a physical, have my penis measured, and have a colonoscopey done just to own a pet.
I didn't pay that much for my purebred heeler! I stopped even considering trying to adopt an animal after the "humane society" took over from the animal control. That was the first form of "liberalism" in our area and they suck! If people put as much effort into helping the children as they do animals I might feel differently...

It really sucks that dog adoption has become an incredible pain in the ass. I understand the need for making sure animals end up in a good home, but having the Karen's in charge will only push good people away. Plenty of good dogs can be found elsewhere without the hassle.

I didn't pay that much for my purebred heeler! I stopped even considering trying to adopt an animal after the "humane society" took over from the animal control. That was the first form of "liberalism" in our area and they suck! If people put as much effort into helping the children as they do animals I might feel differently...
Praise the lord on that!

I’ll trade my kids for a puppy. 2 for 1, no take-backs.

Back
Top Bottom