• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you think guns are expensive

Well, let's see some pictures.
He will be 5 months old in 11 days. Doing great when he isnt into everything that fits into his mouth.

Attachments

• IMG_2737.JPG
    IMG_2737.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 29
A f
Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything on the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?
Any full breed dog is going to run you some money. You may just see it as a “dog” that you’re going to throw in your backyard or use for entertainment for your family, but others view them as an actual family member and are willing to pay 1k-100k for a certain breed or bloodline that interest them. If you can’t pay 4K for a full breed top tier dog, then go to the shelter and adopt. Dogs are not cheap and it costs to take care of them as well. Vet visits, medication, toys etc. Bashing what people are charging for their dogs isn’t the way to go. There is a lot that goes into breeding. A C section for a dog is $2,300. So why would a breeder sell you that dog for less? Some people spend money on cars, guns, shoes, plants, drugs etc. at the end of the day, it’s their money. You won’t pay 4K for a dog but there are many people who will. Adoption sounds like your best option

A f

Any full breed dog is going to run you some money. You may just see it as a “dog” that you’re going to throw in your backyard or use for entertainment for your family, but others view them as an actual family member and are willing to pay 1k-100k for a certain breed or bloodline that interest them. If you can’t pay 4K for a full breed top tier dog, then go to the shelter and adopt. Dogs are not cheap and it costs to take care of them as well. Vet visits, medication, toys etc. Bashing what people are charging for their dogs isn’t the way to go. There is a lot that goes into breeding. A C section for a dog is $2,300. So why would a breeder sell you that dog for less? Some people spend money on cars, guns, shoes, plants, drugs etc. at the end of the day, it’s their money. You won’t pay 4K for a dog but there are many people who will. Adoption sounds like your best option
too late, ive already got a dog, someone from ODT found me a blue heeler and I didnt pay any where near $4k or even $1k.... there are literally pics of him right above your comment, I got him 4 months ago. I still think paying $4k for a dog is stupid and nothing will change my mind on that.

too late, ive already got a dog, someone from ODT found me a blue heeler and I didnt pay any where near $4k or even $1k.... there are literally pics of him right above your comment, I got him 4 months ago. I still think paying $4k for a dog is stupid and nothing will change my mind on that.
😂 God forbid anything ever happens to that dog and it has to go to the vet. You’re going to think they’re stupid too when they print out your invoice.

😂 God forbid anything ever happens to that dog and it has to go to the vet. You’re going to think they’re stupid too when they print out your invoice.
I wont mind paying for that if it happens, its already cost over $1000 at the vet doing 4 rounds of vaccines, flea/tick/ heart worm preventative, & microchip.

He is wild as hell so I know any day he is going to do something stupid and have to go to the vet to have it fixed. This dog has already been to Hilton Head Island, swam in the Atlantic, floated the chattahoochee, & been to 5 different states and goes to work with me every day. he is bound to get into something sooner than later.

Back
Top Bottom