• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you think guns are expensive

I wont mind paying for that if it happens, its already cost over $1000 at the vet doing 4 rounds of vaccines, flea/tick/ heart worm preventative, & microchip.
I had a stray follow my dog home once. She was super shy (must have been abused) but a day of talking to her and giving her a heating pad to sleep on with food and water fixed that up. $1,400 in labs and heartworm treatments later I found her a loving home. Would have kept her (super intelligent) but my dog wasn't having it. She looked at me like an old girlfriend did once when she caught me cheating. "Lucky" has a nice home and is fat as a buggy horse now.

Rescues make the best pets
They sure do! This is our Mini Aussie rescue, Lola.

20220703_193930.jpg

Go look at what people are selling dogs for!!!!
My daughters want a dog (I want one too) so ive been trying to find a border collie, Australian shepherd, or Blue heeler. I have looked at pet stores and searched for breeders on google and these idiots want like $4000 for a freaking dog!! If they're actually selling dogs for these prices they are making a killing, ODT ammo flippers dont have anything on the profit these dog breeders are making. When the heck did dogs become so valuable?
Status symbol, better buy medical insurance for them too, their health care is more expensive than a humans...

Good luck in your persuit on your newest family member...

Go down to the pound and find you a friend....Take a few trips till you find the right one. Let your friends and family know you're looking for a dog.
Took several trips before shelter had a few viable candidates.
Patience does have it's advantages.
ODT did me right on this little fella, I wouldnt trade him for anything.
More than once I've told Otis I wouldn't trade him for a new Duesenberg.
No change in his expression seems to indicate he is either not impressed
or has no idea what a Duesenberg is/was.

Back
Top Bottom