• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"If you change your mind on trades let me know"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like such a small thing to get worked up about. It is called the Outdoors Trader after all......

I agree with you but some folks are annoyed over small things after all.

Heck, if it is for sale only and you get a trade offer, ignore but keep in mind you might get an offer for something that you would like to have.

As for me, I say bring all offers. I will say no to the ones I don't like and ignore the idiots.

A trade offer on a FS only item doesn't bother me, like already said it only takes a second to respond no thanks. Now when they ask you a million questions first and negotiate a potential meet then come to find out they don't have all the cash but they can trade you a .40 Taurus to make up the difference that really pisses me off.

Hear is how I approach it. If someone has had an item for "sale only" and he has relisted the add umpteen gazillion times and it's something I like but don't want to come out of pocket for ill make a trade offer. What could it hurt. I also try and make an offer that is more favorable to the seller even if it's just driving all the way to them. If they tell me no than that's the end of it. I have picked up many trades this way and both parties were happy. I have even had sellers contact me weeks later and ask if I was still interested in that trade. Come on guy's it's just an offer and all you have to do is say no. When I post an add and just want to sell I would say 70% of respondents are wanting to know if I'll trade. Sometimes for some interesting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom