• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"If you change your mind on trades let me know"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's so annoying, you might want to consider leaving the Outdoors Trader. I have had people who were "Selling Only" contact me for that very (selling Only) item offering it in trade for my item before so, Ya Never Know. I would say that if you take it that seriously, you might want to get your FFL so you can be serious all the time about Selling your firearms. Mostly and usually when an item sits for 'SALE ONLY' for a LOOOOONG time because most of the folks on the TRADER like to TRADE then, it usually gets changed later anyway to accept trades. Seen it many, many times.

Relax bro, people are funny sometimes. I find the best way is to simply ignore the offer as if it never came or simply delete it. There really are more serious things to worry about than getting a trade offer for something that is listed SELL Only on the Outdoors Trader.

If my ad says FS and NOT FT. That means do not send me trade offers in Pm. Damn people need to read!!! Especially when I post in ad, "absolutely no trades"... and I still get pm's with trade offer. Fricken read peope!!!! Rant over..... sorry just had to say something

For a site that you pay nothing to use, you can't really complain a whole lot. If you don't want to trade, just ignore the message. I have posted things before and didn't want any trades, then somebody offered me something I didn't know I needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom