• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I still don't get the point of 300 blackout

I have SBR's and cans.......do not own anything in .300

Never seen any ammo for em at any stores. I held one round in my hand during a trade about a year ago just to finally see one. Fancy.....

I think its a decent round, but I don't like having a round that tries to be all things. Iff you have to use one gun, I get it, but I shoot my 9mmAR for subs and use a 556AR for supersonic work.

You post on an internet forum about guns and buying guns. You on the list.

I'm pretty sure they'd need to subpoena ODT and then our ISP for the login and account records for that. That is, if the rogue NSA hasn't hacked it already. Additionally, the Internet here is not in my name, but that's kind of irrelevant to your point and mine.

I like it because I built mine to be a multipurpose gun. in a 16" barrel the lighter rounds hit as hard as 7.62x39 and actually sometime a bit harder thanks to better b.c. not a huge difference though. me personally, I don't generally ever shoot over 300 yards and if I do im using a bolt gun with a full blown rifle round, so the distance is plenty enough for me for the round. I also like it for hunting because again im not shooting that far and has plenty of knock down with very manageable recoil, and with a can the supersonics are quieter than 7.62x39 is. I can then take the same rifle home throw the can on it and change the mag and have a great Home defense set up and in those close quarters the point of impact change wouldn't be noticed. I just like the versatility and ability to use ar mags. All the different bullets also make reloading more interesting.

Really the only downside I ever see to .300blk and the one thing ppl always complain about is the price but im not going out and dumping mags with it, if I get that itch I just grab my 5.56 and shoot steel case. And when it also comes to ammo yes 7.62x39 stuff is generally pretty cheap but if you look at buying any hunting rounds for it they generally cost just as much as 300blk

Back
Top Bottom