I need a hardcore, no BS 4 wheel dr.

Not sure about the older Land Rovers but I have a 2011 LR4 and my wife has a 2011 Range Rover Sport. We have had Zero issues with either and they can go anywhere. I put 165 miles on my LR4 last a
Wednesday/Thursday in the ice. I had to make a round trip drive from Ellijay to Cumming and back in heavy snow & ice
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_17_4y5udagy.jpg
. It was amazing. The hill descent mode is a must and the other modes got me up some slippery stuff. They are not cheap at all, but we will always have at least one Land Rover.

Not sure about the older Land Rovers but I have a 2011 LR4 and my wife has a 2011 Range Rover Sport. We have had Zero issues with either and they can go anywhere. I put 165 miles on my LR4 last a
Wednesday/Thursday in the ice. I had moto make a round trip drive from Ellijay to Cumming and back. It was amazing. The hill descent mode is a must and the other modes got me up some slippery stuff. They are not cheap at all, but we will always have at least one Land Rover.

You've not mentioned your budget

A used ATV is gonna be the least expensive
Way to get in the woods

Otherwise I'd recommend an old 90s model Cherokee with a rear locker and a winch

You have a friend or someone who is gonna guide?

No point in trying to learn everything the hard way by yourself

Back
Top Bottom