• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I just shot my foot

My buddy in the vet group I am in was shot 15 times with a 45 acp hornedy critical defense rds after bringing ambushed. He survived. Shot placement is key. No mater what rd you get hit if they hit the coronary artery you’re gonna die.
15 times? With Gob's caliber? So, his soul is forfeit and his children's souls and their children's souls and their children's children's souls are all forfeit due to his being hit 15 times with a .45.

15 times? With Gob's caliber? So, his soul is forfeit and his children's souls and their children's souls and their children's children's souls are all forfeit due to his being hit 15 times with a .45.
He is a marine. They dumb as hell but hard dying I guess ha. Def a good watch if you have the time. His primary draw arm was shot a few times so he couldn’t use it so he had to draw with his other hand. Tough sob for sure.

My buddy in the vet group I am in was shot 15 times with a 45 acp hornedy critical defense rds after bringing ambushed. He survived. Shot placement is key. No mater what rd you get hit if they hit the coronary artery you’re gonna die.
WOW, he was beyond lucky. True, but in a fire fight things can go horribly wrong. There was an elephant killed with a 22 short once, by accident

WOW, he was beyond lucky. True, but in a fire fight things can go horribly wrong. There was an elephant killed with a 22 short once, by accident
Yup! He better live his life to the fullest. He got super lucky. He got ambushed too. Definitely good lessons to learn from his situation.

It’s about like the fish story, starts off the size a small crappie and by the time the story gets to the 10th person it’s a sword fish😂 there’s BS in there somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom