• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Right now I would wait for the correction in stock
Market the market is over priced . When it’s bloody in streets and everyone is selling is the time to buy good quality stocks . If it was me right go see Franklin financial
they paying 3.5 percent on notes .

Right now I would wait for the correction in stock
Market the market is over priced . When it’s bloody in streets and everyone is selling is the time to buy good quality stocks . If it was me right go see Franklin financial
they paying 3.5 percent on notes .

You never exit the market when liquidity is so prevalent. Stay in the market or sit on the sidelines and watch it continue to rise.

What is the recommendation for someone who is newly retired reference the market? CDs, etc. have effectively zero return. Seems like only game in town is stock market but do not want to ride down a 30%+ loss. Do you have stop-loss etc. on all your stocks? What about inflation - seems like inflation is here looking at food prices etc. no matter what .GOV says. Thanks

I have no idea what is the right investment for you. But I can tell you what I do, personally. This is a house in Augusta. Bought it for $14,000. I'm not doing the work , so paying someone else for the rehab When done it'll be about $40,000 total. I have a buyer lined up at $105,000. Have bought 8 houses in the last year in Macon and Augusta. $5,200 to $17,500. These kinds of houses need work, usually aren't in the best neighborhoods, and you have to be quick or someone else will buy them. But, if you're handy, might be an option for you

Attachments

• 20210317_085712.jpg
    20210317_085712.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 28
What is the recommendation for someone who is newly retired reference the market? CDs, etc. have effectively zero return. Seems like only game in town is stock market but do not want to ride down a 30%+ loss. Do you have stop-loss etc. on all your stocks? What about inflation - seems like inflation is here looking at food prices etc. no matter what .GOV says. Thanks

Only fools use stop losses as the market maker know these levels and run the price down to steal your shares and then let the stock price rise. You must have the discipline to watch significant investments all day every day from about 7AM until 8PM. Have your "stop loss" in mind with the understanding that market makers can easily run the price down by 10% to 15% with little effort (so the old "sell when I'm down 8%" is not effective).

I hope you are still in this for the continued ride up. Closed up over $17 yesterday recovering from the ride down to near $10. That ride down was a blessing as it allowed me to once again reload my position. Now I’ve booked gains over $3 million. Exceeded all personal financial targets and sold all but 25,000 shares for the ride to a great finale. I know several others here that have made some very nice gains so my posts were well worth my time and effort. Best wishes.
I've made a good amount and sitting on future profits.:becky:

Back
Top Bottom