• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Microvision has pulled back some to $14ish and is ready to run this month in my view. Read "my opinion and I'm not a financial advisor". Do your own diligence and consider for the ride to the finale...sale of all or part of the company. Check out the reddit site for MVIS for all the details and best of luck to you whether this investment is right for you or not. Investing always involves substantial risk to principal so be careful and don't invest money that you may need within the next year. I'm so pleased that some of you have done well with this stock over the last 11 months. It has made my posts worth the effort and you join a club of very happy investors. Sold most of my position now as I've exceeded all my targets and then some. Still hold 20,000 shares for the finale. The lasers accompanied by the violins is Microvision technology and is key to the product that is and will change the world as you know it. The other vertical is automotive LIDAR....another big time game change as Tesla is about to discover (hopefully before one of their cars drives into the side of another 18 wheeler). Tesla can't keep using "camera" technology. Enough said.

Introducing Microsoft HoloLens 2 - Bing video

I have no idea what is the right investment for you. But I can tell you what I do, personally. This is a house in Augusta. Bought it for $14,000. I'm not doing the work , so paying someone else for the rehab When done it'll be about $40,000 total. I have a buyer lined up at $105,000. Have bought 8 houses in the last year in Macon and Augusta. $5,200 to $17,500. These kinds of houses need work, usually aren't in the best neighborhoods, and you have to be quick or someone else will buy them. But, if you're handy, might be an option for you
I’ve been eyeing the cheap Macon homes to

There are still deals to be found their butt to trick is you have to be really close to Mercer, downtown, the hospital, something like that. There are really bad areas where you can get they house super cheap, but it would be hard to rent it to good tenants and harder to make a profit flipping it do to the area.
I’ve been eyeing the cheap Macon homes to

Microvision has pulled back some to $14ish and is ready to run this month in my view. Read "my opinion and I'm not a financial advisor". Do your own diligence and consider for the ride to the finale...sale of all or part of the company. Check out the reddit site for MVIS for all the details and best of luck to you whether this investment is right for you or not. Investing always involves substantial risk to principal so be careful and don't invest money that you may need within the next year. I'm so pleased that some of you have done well with this stock over the last 11 months. It has made my posts worth the effort and you join a club of very happy investors. Sold most of my position now as I've exceeded all my targets and then some. Still hold 20,000 shares for the finale. The lasers accompanied by the violins is Microvision technology and is key to the product that is and will change the world as you know it. The other vertical is automotive LIDAR....another big time game change as Tesla is about to discover (hopefully before one of their cars drives into the side of another 18 wheeler). Tesla can't keep using "camera" technology. Enough said.

Introducing Microsoft HoloLens 2 - Bing video

This stock has made a bunch of people a whole lot of money.
:)

Happy for each and every person here that did the research, considered the risks and made the purchase. Microvision is still speculative and could drop significantly in value. I hold 20,000 shares tonight with well over $3 million in gains over the last 11 months. A year ago today, the stock traded for $0.325 per share and closed today at $20.99 after trading at $25.75 early today. May 4 last year was the start of the recognition phase. Big day possible tomorrow into Friday with finale resulting in sale of all or part of the company this year. Many of my family members and close friends have made hundreds of thousands with my brother topping $1.2 million on Monday. One hell of a ride.

Happy for each and every person here that did the research, considered the risks and made the purchase. Microvision is still speculative and could drop significantly in value. I hold 20,000 shares tonight with well over $3 million in gains over the last 11 months. A year ago today, the stock traded for $0.325 per share and closed today at $20.99 after trading at $25.75 early today. May 4 last year was the start of the recognition phase. Big day possible tomorrow into Friday with finale resulting in sale of all or part of the company this year. Many of my family members and close friends have made hundreds of thousands with my brother topping $1.2 million on Monday. One hell of a ride.

Congrats!

Happy for each and every person here that did the research, considered the risks and made the purchase. Microvision is still speculative and could drop significantly in value. I hold 20,000 shares tonight with well over $3 million in gains over the last 11 months. A year ago today, the stock traded for $0.325 per share and closed today at $20.99 after trading at $25.75 early today. May 4 last year was the start of the recognition phase. Big day possible tomorrow into Friday with finale resulting in sale of all or part of the company this year. Many of my family members and close friends have made hundreds of thousands with my brother topping $1.2 million on Monday. One hell of a ride.[/QUOT

Wow! Congrats.

Hate to say it, but Municipals are a good look right now. I have had 7% or more for 14 years with.... Las Vegas Muni's.
Of course it took a dump last year, but I left it alone... and in fact bought in some more because you know it is going to go back up. So, good buy time.

Back
Top Bottom