• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

10 grand is enough to effectively run the Thetagang wheel strategy. Sell cash secured puts on stocks you like at a price you wouldn't mind taking ownership. If your puts get exercised sell covered calls til they get called away. No get rich quick scheme but it works. Markets weird right now, but does seem to just keep going up. That and yolo like 500 into something crypto. I sure liked SOL alot more about 2 weeks ago but might still be the right play

From when you started the thread in October, your $10,000 will have lost about 12% of it's purchasing power due to inflation....even more possibly due to artificially engineered supply/demand pressures

Happy for each and every person here that did the research, considered the risks and made the purchase. Microvision is still speculative and could drop significantly in value. I hold 20,000 shares tonight with well over $3 million in gains over the last 11 months. A year ago today, the stock traded for $0.325 per share and closed today at $20.99 after trading at $25.75 early today. May 4 last year was the start of the recognition phase. Big day possible tomorrow into Friday with finale resulting in sale of all or part of the company this year. Many of my family members and close friends have made hundreds of thousands with my brother topping $1.2 million on Monday. One hell of a ride.

You're my frickin' hero...no guts no glory and you have the guts!

Update. Stock closed today at $7.37. Now up almost $2,000,000 and expect this to go much higher. There is some really crappy investment advice here in my view mixed with some sound advice. I’m a risk taker and invest to substantially improve lifestyle rather than maintain status quo. This will not work for many of you, but if it may work for you if you earn enough to live the way you want and can afford some losing investments along the way. I recommend that you spend more time studying your investment opportunities and less time on your day job. This makes for a great hobby with benefits for me. Do some research to find game changers as winners are out there. Microvision may or may not increase in value from here. However, I have over $1,000,000 still invested as of tonight and expect a bigger payday. Much bigger.
Regardless, it is now in the riskiest investment of all: The Fiat USD! It is guaranteed to go to zero value and earn near zero interest in the meantime. Unless one puts their fiat USD into assets with little or no political/counter-party risk.....i.e. assets beyond government reach, tey will not have a chair when the music stops.

Back
Top Bottom