• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have 10.000 to invest

Microvision. Speculative investment still, but payday could be huge at a current $2.40 per share entry price. Technology is a game changer across many applications. Buy out candidate driving price since March. I’m up close to $1 million since March when it was as low as $0.15 and am still invested at the $525K thousand level.

I expect to be up an additional $2 million plus in six to nine months or less. Much less. Do your own due diligence. There are absolutely no guarantees here. I’ve been an investor in the company for over 10 years and have shared with some very happy family members and friends. However, substantial risk exist here and this is my story and not investment advice. My current investment is all from gains so I can “risk it all” for a true life changing gain that may or may not come.

Update. Stock closed today at $7.37. Now up almost $2,000,000 and expect this to go much higher. There is some really crappy investment advice here in my view mixed with some sound advice. I’m a risk taker and invest to substantially improve lifestyle rather than maintain status quo. This will not work for many of you, but if it may work for you if you earn enough to live the way you want and can afford some losing investments along the way. I recommend that you spend more time studying your investment opportunities and less time on your day job. This makes for a great hobby with benefits for me. Do some research to find game changers as winners are out there. Microvision may or may not increase in value from here. However, I have over $1,000,000 still invested as of tonight and expect a bigger payday. Much bigger.

Picking individual stocks and trying to ‘win’ is a fool’s errand. Split it among mutual funds, index funds, and bonds. As mentioned Fidelity and Vanguard are good, low fee options. The S&P 500 funds are good, FV is a good one. Put money in and check it in a year. Don’t look at it daily ....it will go up and down.

Find a Fiduciary advisor to manage your money. Tell them what you want. Check their fees. Find one you trust.

Wow. Great way to earn average returns suffering every downturn in the markets. No thanks.

Holding < 5 years = Online “High Yield” (ha!) Savings Account
This won’t make you any money, but you won’t lose it, either.

Holding > 5 years = Mutual Funds
Quarter it up between Growth Stock Mutual funds, with 10+ year track records of 10%+ returns avg over those 10 years, in the following categories:
  • Small Cap Growth
  • Mid Cap Growth
  • Large Cap Growth
  • International Growth

ETA: Single stocks are basically gambling

Single stocks are fine if you have enough grey matter to do lots of reading and analysis. I’ve never owned more than three stocks at one time unless I was day or swing trading.

Right now there is no long term safe buys. Businesses that have been around a long time are struggling and futures are too questionable, especially before the election. The stocks that were doing well I’ve also seen take major dips for no reason. The market hasn’t been trading with rational logic since covid. The gains have all been based around popularity. It’s amazing what stock twits and wallstreetbets can do. A lot of pump and dumps going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrong here as well

Trump win will be large. Count on it and sleep well. No question a loss would be trouble.

I have never been so wrong in my life. However, the last part is true. We are in trouble with a brutal stock market crash coming as soon as liquidity dries up. Policies are economy killers

Back
Top Bottom