• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I guess I'm looking for a puppy for the kids

Now all he needs is a collar with his rabies tag
and "if found call Frank" tag
Yep that's on the agenda he's scheduled to go back to the vet in two weeks and the 6oz kitten has already showed the 30lb pup who is in charge. Lucas has learned to walk at least 2' around the kitten it's hilarious

Unfortunately for this dog, he just attacked and killed one of our cats. Turned his shock collar up all the way and he didn't even flinch once he locked on.

He's going to the shelter, can't have a dog that might snap and kill a cat or one of my smaller dogs... This sucks, he is such a big baby, but a switch flips and he went right into kill mode. He would make a great dog by himself with no cats and maybe another larger dog.

I am paranoid he's gonna eat one of the Chi's and I can't have that.

Unfortunately for this dog, he just attacked and killed one of our cats. Turned his shock collar up all the way and he didn't even flinch once he locked on.

He's going to the shelter, can't have a dog that might snap and kill a cat or one of my smaller dogs... This sucks, he is such a big baby, but a switch flips and he went right into kill mode. He would make a great dog by himself with no cats and maybe another larger dog.

I am paranoid he's gonna eat one of the Chi's and I can't have that.
Damn. Well....no good deed goes unpunished. Sorry about the cat though.

My wife was in Louisiana visiting family last week and was at a softball game with one of her grand kids.
A car pulls up, pushes this guy out of the door and drives away.
Sadly, now you probably know why Louie was dumped.
Nice try though, he just never had socialization and/or training at an early age
which has now sealed his fate. Plenty more out there need saving, better luck
with the next one.

Yeah and it sucks because he is awesome with people and kids, just a happy lick your face type of dog... until he wasn’t... that’s what you get for trying to do the right thing and help a fella out... now I have to try and get a shelter to take him and not put him down... in the right setup he would be awesome... already bonded with him, pretty bummed out.

Yeah and it sucks because he is awesome with people and kids, just a happy lick your face type of dog... until he wasn’t... that’s what you get for trying to do the right thing and help a fella out... now I have to try and get a shelter to take him and not put him down... in the right setup he would be awesome... already bonded with him, pretty bummed out.
Sorry for your loss. Training and socializing while there young is so important it really bothers me how certain breeds get a bad rap because of owners lack of knowledge or effort

Sorry for your loss. Training and socializing while there young is so important it really bothers me how certain breeds get a bad rap because of owners lack of knowledge or effort
The Pound in Macon is full of mix-pits that were "owned" by dumbasses that can't even take care of their own children, much less a dog.

I had a Rott in my early twenties when I got it the man told me they have a bad reputation because people think they want a big cool dog then they don't train it before long they have a 100+lb dog they can't control so they put in a fence or chain throw food cause they can't get near so it goes crazy and hurts someone and its the dogs fault

I am so sorry to hear this and sorry for the loss of your cat. Sometimes there are issues and all animals can be unpredictable. I've worked with aggressive dogs and done rehabilitation to get them back to being a normal dog. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out as planned. I wish things had turned out better.

Back
Top Bottom