• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I freed my soul!!

Congrats man, and safe riding. After just being rear ended on my bike at a stop light i can honestly agree with everyone else you can be the safest rider out there but it takes that one jackoff to ruin your day quick so stay safe and always be mindful even when stopped.

congrats on the bike, looks like you found a nice one!

get some training, some good gear, and enjoy the ride!

BTW where is this 1% thread? I looked around but couldn't find it. might make for some fun reading.. :)

I listen to some of my ODT brothers and I went out and got my a bike. It is a 2006 Yamaha FZ6 with 11,000 miles and has been well taken care of.

View attachment 293288

I can' wait to get some gear and take her out next weekend.

That is a great looking bike. If your new to em, definately take a safety course. Well worth the time and money.

yeah I know but I been dying to get back out on the road.

so... as a fellow rider... using this phrase may be a pinch of bad luck... Perhaps "I have been living to get back out on my bike on the road" ??

kidding! Anytime you want to ride, let me know. I have a cruiser or a dual sport if you want to get out on the Forest service roads!

so... as a fellow rider... using this phrase may be a pinch of bad luck... Perhaps "I have been living to get back out on my bike on the road" ??

kidding! Anytime you want to ride, let me know. I have a cruiser or a dual sport if you want to get out on the Forest service roads!

for sure I think it be cool to have a ODT ride

Back
Top Bottom