• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to get your hopes up, but......

in that same thread though :(

Several posts in the NFA forum are stating that the ATF was just testing the E-Form system and pushed some Form 1's across. I believe they are finished now, so if you weren't one of the lucky few, you can continue to expect a 10+ month wait.

The E-Form should save a few weeks vs paper forms, but that's about it.

in that same thread though :(

Several posts in the NFA forum are stating that the ATF was just testing the E-Form system and pushed some Form 1's across. I believe they are finished now, so if you weren't one of the lucky few, you can continue to expect a 10+ month wait.

The E-Form should save a few weeks vs paper forms, but that's about it.

yeaaaaa, I don't think these guys are that informed to know what the NFA branch is doing.

Read arfcom info for what it is. Internet hearsay. I'll know in the next 2 weeks how accurate that is, as I put in a bunch around the middle of August.

I did just get an approved form 3 back with a signature I've never had before. Ann Feltner. She's supposed to normally cover out west.

Read arfcom info for what it is. Internet hearsay. I'll know in the next 2 weeks how accurate that is, as I put in a bunch around the middle of August.

I did just get an approved form 3 back with a signature I've never had before. Ann Feltner. She's supposed to normally cover out west.

how long did the the form 3 take

you dont want to know.....

It was a non normal one where the transferee got bought out by new owners and they wouldn't complete the transfer until the new ownership info was updated. It also got put in on paper right before eforms came out. But this was definitely a transferee caused delay. (4 months total)

So yes, they approved an eform 4 for me faster than a paper form 3.

All my eform 3s normally get done in 30 days though

Back
Top Bottom