• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to get your hopes up, but......

I've seen like 5 people who gotten approved within 3 months on ar15

Question is, if you eform isn't approved by the time the new regs go in, will it get rejected when they get around to it?

Two items. First the rules changes are not definite. They still need to go through the comments review and make any further changes. Also there is the possibility of a lawsuit depending on the final changes so this should drag into next year.

Second I am guessing even if they do change the rules and you are already in the system, they will let you proceed under the old rules. The logistics of having to potentially refund a large number of $200 stamps, go back and change forms to get CLEO approvals, and the further issue of people possibly having to get refunds for the items they purchased would be a nightmare. At least that is the way I am betting since I just made another suppressor purchase yesterday.

And here is a suggestion...

For those of you who may not have yet provided comments for the current proposed rules changes, how about suggesting the following. Do away with the current rule changes and instead add 100% computerization and e-forms for all NFA transactions so the 99.9% of us law abiding citizens who purchase NFA items get our investments back a little quicker.

As long as they do not use the same company that did the healthcare website. :D

For those of you who may not have yet provided comments for the current proposed rules changes, how about suggesting the following. Do away with the current rule changes and instead add 100% computerization and e-forms for all NFA transactions so the 99.9% of us law abiding citizens who purchase NFA items get our investments back a little quicker.

I did, we all should. Took less than 5 minutes.

They did use the same company. **** that website. I dicked with that piece of crap for 45 min . Id rather just wait. Its garbage.

Back
Top Bottom