• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to get your hopes up, but......

Yeah, believe I may have made an error. I put mine in Monday thinking if they got three month turn around, so would I. I forgot about the three months of forms between them and me. I probably won't see my stamps before next fall. Uhgggg.

Yeah, believe I may have made an error. I put mine in Monday thinking if they got three month turn around, so would I. I forgot about the three months of forms between them and me. I probably won't see my stamps before next fall. Uhgggg.
eh, more examiners are apparently incoming, so who knows how many will be put on eforms.

But yea 4 days having passed and only one days worth of forms appearing is disconcerting.

eh, more examiners are apparently incoming, so who knows how many will be put on eforms.But yea 4 days having passed and only one days worth of forms appearing is disconcerting.
Question is, if you eform isn't approved by the time the new regs go in, will it get rejected when they get around to it?

Who the heck knows, I don't see how they can implement this plan without requiring current trust to submit too.
I can see it now. 8 months from now I get 4 rejection letters in the mail telling me I need to reapply and go back to the end of the line.......

Back
Top Bottom