• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to get your hopes up, but......

Laxguy59

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
64   0
Reaction score
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_17/410897_My_efiled_form_1_was_approved_in_3_months.html

A efild form 4 came back to a guy smoking fast.
Sent on 8/6/13

Stamp emailed to me 11/8/13
fa51e94f-3de0-4383-9c6d-31d67c3972cf_zps65a33960.jpg

A few others are reporting getting their stamps EMAILED to them now as well. No real stamp, just the scanned copy of the form to print out.

Then where is mine from February!!!............................Just saying.

I plan on using e-file for all my Form 1's and 4's in future but, I want my Feb. Form 1 back!!

Is our examiner for GA even working? I see almost no activity from her on NFA tracker.

I don't want to speak for Jake (QRF), but when I talked to him about my Mystic it was RIGHT at the beginning of the E-file launch. I asked a LOT of questions about how e-file was working, and he was very well informed. If I remember correctly, I believe he told me that they dedicated one of their senior people to do JUST e-files, and I BELIEVE it was examiner Pickles. At the time the word was that he was working through Form 3's first, then moving on to others. Based on that I would say this has at least SOME credibility.

This also leaves me sporting a little class-3-wood since my Mystic went in on e-file on 9-4-13. If that's the case, I may need to put in another toy before the end of the year!!!

Back
Top Bottom