• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I don't mean to get your hopes up, but......

It may suck but it's a good sign of decreasing wait times right before they nuke the eforms with the new trust regulations.

You obviously have nothing in the paper line. I have a Form 1 submitted in Feb. with the check cashed Feb. 15. I had a Form 4 submitted in Jan. with check cashed on Jan 23 that I received back in mid-Sept.. Even withthe shutdown, one would think the Form 1 would be back by now.

You obviously have nothing in the paper line. I have a Form 1 submitted in Feb. with the check cashed Feb. 15. I had a Form 4 submitted in Jan. with check cashed on Jan 23 that I received back in mid-Sept.. Even withthe shutdown, one would think the Form 1 would be back by now.

I have 3 forms in right now and 1 is a classic paper form 4. I think Shannon must be way far behind, I don't even want to think about when my July 1 form 4 will come back

Last edited:
I'm still really pissed over this. Check was cashed nearly 9 months ago but still nothing while some ****ing fat ass sits around and now e-forms are coming back in 3 ******n ****ing months?? Are you ****ing ****ting me????

Back
Top Bottom