• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I bet this was a big slap in the face to Glock...

When S&W offers a department a pistol for 200 bucks ........ and they can sell the Glocks for 300 ..... Sounds like a win win to me.

Larger divisions choose what LEOs carry. Smaller agencies will usually allow a handgun from an approved list. I know my local S.O. tried out the M&P and turned them down. I was specifically told about rust issues but there were other factors that were taken into consideration. The GLOCK is a great fighting weapon.

Lol not really sure he wouldn't tell me. But all I can say is he definately has his eyes set on revenge and from what I'm hearing he is getting pretty close. All in all I'm still a Glock fan, but then again I've never shot an M&P either.

I'm guessing he probably at one point in time signed a non-compete agreement with Glock. Wonder if they will go after him.

The thing you have to remember is that S&W was THE supplier of LEO guns back in the revolver days. I'm sure there are a lot of old Chiefs/Sheriffs that still think very highly of S&W. I personally will never own another Glock as long as the M&P line is available. I think the Glock is great weapon, I just suits me better.

s&w was the supplier period til glock came along. 3rd gen smiths were the leo gun til then. the m&p generally is cheaper in stores. 4th gen glocks went up. i'm sure the money is the factor.

Back
Top Bottom