• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"I am a collector not a dealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out who it was... Yes it looks like a dealer tag to me ( like you see at the gun shows ) Truth be told, I dont care, and the ATF can deal with him if he is making a living selling guns w/o a FFL .
Not sure who you guys are talking about, but I've known a couple of old timers that had a ton of C&R stuff that would routinely set up a table at the local gun shows.

Nevermind. Just figured out who we were talking about. Maybe the tags are for easy ID on gunbroker or something? Doesn't matter really. If he had something I wanted bad enough, I might allow a bill of sale with his information on it if it made him feel warm and fuzzy. But I wouldn't allow recording of my information. Quick look see is all you get. If that's not OK, everybody moves on.

"But it's for the children". We must do BOS ID check, to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals. LMAO

And if drugs are deemed illegal, no one will use them.

Fried chicken kills more people than drugs and firearms combined.

I have seen the ads that I think started this. Looks like a dealer for sure. Prices seem high. If you don't like it don't buy it. If he has something you want badly, buy it anyway. If he turns out to be a dealer, and this offends you as dishonest, or if he springs a 4473 on you at the last minute, walk away. Give negative feedback. Seems simple enough.

I have seen the ads that I think started this. Looks like a dealer for sure. Prices seem high. If you don't like it don't buy it. If he has something you want badly, buy it anyway. If he turns out to be a dealer, and this offends you as dishonest, or if he springs a 4473 on you at the last minute, walk away. Give negative feedback. Seems simple enough.
If a 4473 is involved he needs a dealer tag

And needs to post in the dealer section

Last edited:
That $400 Sigma tho...

map_of_sparta_ga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom