• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"I am a collector not a dealer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just referring to how people take the time to tell someone their price is too high. I just always think sending a PM is better instead of public posts but that's just me trying to stay friendly. No offense meant.

If you want to avoid an infraction, I would strongly suggest the PM. It's against the rules to post neg comments in a FS/FT ad.

I always PM negative comments. It helps me get a feel of who I'm dealing with.lol

If you want to avoid an infraction, I would strongly suggest the PM. It's against the rules to post neg comments in a FS/FT ad.

I always PM negative comments. It helps me get a feel of who I'm dealing with.lol
Oh u can get an infraction for a negative comment done in a PM. Ask me how I know.

Oh u can get an infraction for a negative comment done in a PM. Ask me how I know.

Wow! This site might be getting "overmodded".

I usually have positive comments like "Did you know that you will miss a lot of trading opportunities if you require more than the law requires?".

I have noticed that since the heavy handed moderation, that things seem to be moving a lot slower than they were before the 'New and Improved" ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom