• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How the USA will end

You got that right!! In Saudia Arabia they pay $.50 cents a gallon for gas. They pay no income taxes. so whatever you make you keep. We are getting screwed over by our government!

They also have a weaker military, an economy strictly based on oil, a lot less paved roads, less organization, less policing, etc... Not a very good approach to that bud.

Sir,
I usally don't like to question peoples views, but this Sir you are wrong. We would not attack our own people, it just would not happen. We fight for this country not the damn government. We all take a oath to protect the constitution and to follow the orders of the officers above us. Hell the officers oath says they support and defend the constitution, just because he is the president or whoever is at the time, they are not the constitution.That is why he tried to get it change a year or so ago because he knows we will not stand for it. Again sir I sorry to question your views. I have and others have put to much into this country to just turn on it when someone says your all terrorist.

Bingo sir. If the ups violate the constitution, it is protected by those underneath, and why we have impeachment capabilities.

By the way, the end of the US would not come from this scenario. I would like to know how Iran would get their military and personnel over this way not detected, and past the blockades we would enforce. We keep tabs on everything and everyone.

If you want a real scenario that could most likely happen tomorrow, look at this for a moment. Mexican coyotes are smuggling in middle easterners every day. Sleeper cells are among us now. Houston is about 300 miles from the border. Most of our oil refineries are in the Houston area. Perfect sequential hit on several refineries, and we are crippled severely. You see what happens when a hurricane comes through and knocks them offline for 3 weeks. Just imagine having to rebuild full refineries, large ones. I will let your minds think about the civil unrest, looting (yea, lets take TV's and **** so we can barter.... lol), how to get to work, how businesses will open with no way to work, how power grids stay functional with little gas when emergency crews are first in line due to looting and fires.... Think about it.

Our biggest threat is the south. Article 4 section 4 of our constitution states: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

They aren't doing a good job with the invasion or domestic violence throughout our border towns and increasingly northward.

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by... REALITY

Sir,
I usally don't like to question peoples views, but this Sir you are wrong. We would not attack our own people, it just would not happen. We fight for this country not the damn government. We all take a oath to protect the constitution and to follow the orders of the officers above us. Hell the officers oath says they support and defend the constitution, just because he is the president or whoever is at the time, they are not the constitution.That is why he tried to get it change a year or so ago because he knows we will not stand for it. Again sir I'm sorry to question your views. I have and others have put to much into this country to just turn on it when someone says your all terrorist.

Thank you for you service.

Questionares have been passed around at least since 1994 with the first being at 29 Palms asking if soldiers would fire on the American Populace. I'm sure some would. Hopefully enough Oath Keeper types could prevent this from happening.

http://www.ssrsi.org/Onsite/BBStext/shootus.htm
http://www.infowars.com/oath-keeper...use-lethal-force-against-the-american-people/

Last edited:
Thank you for you service.

Questionares have been passed around at least since 1994 with the first being at 29 Palms asking if soldiers would fire on the American Populace. I'm sure some would. Hopefully enough Oath Keeper types could prevent this from happening.

http://www.ssrsi.org/Onsite/BBStext/shootus.htm
http://www.infowars.com/oath-keeper...use-lethal-force-against-the-american-people/

Thanks for the website, but if I read them I may start throwing things. Yes I'm sure there maybe a few and I mean A FEW dumasses that may, thast when the term, getting fraged comes to mind. And I'm sure whoever started asking these questions does not understand the pride most of us take in protecting this country. Some People need to understand were just everyday Amercians to, we have families and friends. Asking us to turn on them what kind of men and women would we be, We have more honor than that. I hope people understand that and it make me sad that people think that we would turn on them on a dime.

Americans should be allowed to sit on the borders and pop whom ever comes over illegally. In all fairness, we are being invaded and it seems the minutemen, the patriot, will have to take control soon or else...

Not to long ago a Active duty soldier right on this forum said he would not disobey a direct order from a commanding officer...no matter what it was..
Thanks for the website, but if I read them I may start throwing things. Yes I'm sure there maybe a few and I mean A FEW dumasses that may, thast when the term, getting fraged comes to mind. And I'm sure whoever started asking these questions does not understand the pride most of us take in protecting this country. Some People need to understand were just everyday Amercians to, we have families and friends. Asking us to turn on them what kind of men and women would we be, We have more honor than that. I hope people understand that and it make me sad that people think that we would turn on them on a dime.

Well Sir I am sorry to here that.There is such a thing in the millitary as a unlawful order. The Constitution comes before the obeying officers orders. Know that being said we are talking just about shooting Americans. If you every run across him again send him my way. I would like to put this question to him about shooting Americans. My belief is that he is young and does not understand the true meaning of his oath and what it is to be American and a soldier. To be frank with you he is full of piss and vinegar and needs to grow up some.

Sir,
I usally don't like to question peoples views, but this Sir you are wrong. We would not attack our own people, it just would not happen. We fight for this country not the damn government. We all take a oath to protect the constitution and to follow the orders of the officers above us. Hell the officers oath says they support and defend the constitution, just because he is the president or whoever is at the time, they are not the constitution.That is why he tried to get it change a year or so ago because he knows we will not stand for it. Again sir I'm sorry to question your views. I have and others have put to much into this country to just turn on it when someone says your all terrorist.

i hope the majority holds the same opinion. you have to remember everyone of the lowlifes in washington took the same oath but most do not believe in or have ever read the constitution. a co-worker who is in the national guard,when asked, said if ordered,he would fire on u.s. citizens. that's scary.

Back
Top Bottom