• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How is the milsurp market these days?

It’s not easy.
The cmp tag said 3+, my gauge says 2.75

I'd say your target is "Exhibit A" for why you shouldn't assume a barrel is trash just based on the gauge reading. Granted, there's a higher likelihood it's out or on the way out, but it could be a good shooter too. I've got to get mine boresighted and zeroed still. Just snagged an M2 flash hider for mine.

I'd say your target is "Exhibit A" for why you shouldn't assume a barrel is trash just based on the gauge reading. Granted, there's a higher likelihood it's out or on the way out, but it could be a good shooter too. I've got get mine boresighted and zeroed still. Just snagged an M2 flash hider for mine.

Shoot it! Shoot it!

I picked out the best one they had at the time, but honestly I’m just happy to have an original with cmp papers in any condition.

Not a bad show. Sales have been brisk.
IMG_20200912_131716.jpg
IMG_20200912_131707.jpg

I planned on going to the show to try and sell 2 of my rifles and look around but I didn't have a lot of cash in the gun fund and I'm bad about finding stuff I can't live without so I decided to stay home. Maybe I'll go to the next one. Really wanted to look at pamettomoons rifles. :dispirited:

Back
Top Bottom