• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

how do you like your steak cooked?

how do you like your steak?

• Total voters
I like mine still MOOOING at me...

At restaurants I tell them as rare as they possibly can.

At home..... Most of the time it's still cold on the inside, and the plate fills with blood. I love dipping my bread in the blood.

What does that say about me?

That you're a vampire?

It wouldn't be the first time someone joked about that, I'm partially color blind and according to my eye doctor in turn I have more rods than cones or vice versa, than a normal person would in their eyes, and with that I actually see in the dark half decent, way better than anyone I have ever met. Put it this way, when I am out hunting in the evening even when coming back in when it's "pitch black" with no moon light I see well enough to go where I please with no flashlight needed. When I was younger I used to ride my dirt bike going 50+ down tight trails no wider than a few feet well past midnight everything then was a whiteish and grayish hues and passing trees seemed blurred much more than they did during daytime. But damn me if you ask me the difference in any darker shade of a color, they're all black to me.

Med-rare with a double dash of tabasco. The longer you cook the meat the less protein value. Med-well and well done orders may just as well throw the steak in the trash and eat a piece of charcoal.

I like mine still MOOOING at me...

At restaurants I tell them as rare as they possibly can.

At home..... Most of the time it's still cold on the inside, and the plate fills with blood. I love dipping my bread in the blood.

What does that say about me?

Animal.

Med-rare with a double dash of tabasco. The longer you cook the meat the less protein value. Med-well and well done orders may just as well throw the steak in the trash and eat a piece of charcoal.

You wont get a disagreement oit of me on that. Anything past med rare is burnt.

Back
Top Bottom