• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you know when you've lost it?

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?
I go on the innerwebs and troll trolls. Really stupid ones that see themselves as morally superior to the rest of the "little people". You know the kind, smug, arrogant, better than you, holier than thou, richer, dresses better, has a better lookin woman, nicer car blah blah blah. ODT is full of them. They are usually simpletons that lack any social skills what so ever, drive fancy cars or trucks, beat their wives and have micro weenies...Hmmmmmmm Wonder who that reminds me of.....

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?
The Almighty God, that's the only correct answer to all of your uninformed questions.

“STOLICHNAYA” and all my problems go away, if it’s a really hard day I go with this.
2BDC3019-871F-4783-B334-D232BD64A689.jpeg

I always follow the lead of my spirit animal...

18CC700C-C2CA-40A9-9A73-1D7150BE8138.png

I find that life starts breaking down around us when we start to think that the relationship that are closest no longer make sense and we ignore those trusted relationships and exchange them for the noise from those who never will care about us but are completely willing to wind you up like a toy. The internet trolls, media (both sides), and politicians all operate in ways that aren't actually good for anyone but themselves. It is so easy to listen to the well polished arguments and panic while ignoring actual history and facts.

The cure is hard, because relationships are hard. Draw close to God, your wife, your father, your brother, your children. Be honest with them and open your heart and find out what relationships are going to work. It is work! I know everyone on ODT is probably a well trained operator with nothing but granite for emotions, but for the rest of us all we have to do is admit we are chipped and maybe a little broken around the edges.

Me personally, I like to spend time in the woods with nothing but time to think about how I'm going to be honest with my wife. How I'm going to fix that stupid statement I said to my son or daughter. It doesn't have to be in the woods, but it always has to be an intentional act or it simply never happens. That is why people drift apart often. (short of life changing bad things)

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom