• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

You know you lost it when the FBI issues a warrant for your arrest.

To solve the problem attend a church where the pastor teaches and reads from the Bible. It is not a bad thing if all of the members do not look just like you do.

I like to study history and how it repeats itself. I’ve been on a war of Northern aggression kick as of late. I wonder if one of the greatest tactical minds and overall sob would be cancel cultured for this quote......”If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast”.

Easy answer. I go home to the country. Family, and the rural setting where they still live, has always been a touchstone for me. When that is not possible, I reach out to friends. After spending time with either, the world comes back into focus and you realize the crap that puts you on edge does not really matter in the grand scheme.

eyedrops.gif

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?
Wanna grab a drink? I'm in 30317.

You call the Civil War the "war of Northern aggression"...But then you Quote a Yankee General?

Edit to add: I think Grant was the best of the Union Generals.
Lol there you go again, read the verse before and after. I said one of the greatest tactical minds and overall sob’s. I don’t mind giving credit where credit is due though. My question was would he be canceled in today’s society? Even though he was part of a “liberation? I agree that Grant was also... he was a no frills get it done guy. Read the quote on my profile.....

Back
Top Bottom