• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How do you know when you've lost it?

When all of the anxiety, fear, hatred, depression from what's going on in the world overtakes you? When your life starts breaking down around you...

Where do you go? Who do you talk to? How do you get back to a normal baseline of reason and understanding when you life is blinded by irrational, emotion based thoughts?

I don't think there is any single, right answer. It depends on how you find joy in life.

Whatever the solution, I hope you feel more upbeat soon.

Wanna grab a drink? I'm in 30317.

Brother, this thread wasn't just for me.

I'm in 30319 and would love to meet up. DM me, although I'm laying low with the recent flare ups of the beer flu.

Right now, and for the next week, I'm in 30512. I'm currently sitting by a fire on a headful drinking and smoking while incorporating my lifelong dream. Should we create 1M or 25M shares? What will the VC want now but how can we retain the most control, the most freedom. How do I keep what is mine? But still, I need to give to others.

Life is so complicated,

Lol there you go again, read the verse before and after. I said one of the greatest tactical minds and overall sob’s. I don’t mind giving credit where credit is due though. My question was would he be canceled in today’s society? Even though he was part of a “liberation? I agree that Grant was also... he was a no frills get it done guy. Read the quote on my profile.....

We aren't talking about a war that is 180 years old in this thread for christ's sake. How is that gonna ****ing help with depression?

I'm seeing triple right now

We aren't talking about a war that is 180 years old in this thread for christ's sake. How is that gonna ****ing help with depression?

I'm seeing triple right now
Just trying to provoke thought on cancel culture along with me liking history. On a side note... you’re not going to be able to escape the pain that this inauguration is bringing you for at least the next 4 years... no matter what medium you try....

Brother, this thread wasn't just for me.

I'm in 30319 and would love to meet up. DM me, although I'm laying low with the recent flare ups of the beer flu.

Right now, and for the next week, I'm in 30512. I'm currently sitting by a fire on a headful drinking and smoking while incorporating my lifelong dream. Should we create 1M or 25M shares? What will the VC want now but how can we retain the most control, the most freedom. How do I keep what is mine? But still, I need to give to others.

Life is so complicated,

You need a website.

Back
Top Bottom