• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

How do you cook your venison tenderloins?

just rub bacon on it.... LOL! Bacon makes everything taste better...usually...and you can't beat Dales..... what a combo....

actually cooked some tonight. marinated in pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, green onion, garlic, cider vinegar, ginger. Put marinade in blender..soak for 12 hours. yummm

I'll chime in, I just use whatever marinade I have on hand for an hour or so, then fire up the oven to 525 degrees, pop it in, let it cook "on" for 5 minutes, then cut the oven off and LEAVE IT CLOSED for around an hour. Comes out tender and delicious! I too am going to try some of your guys recipes :)

Secrets in the prep !!!! Trim all that silver m white sinue off. You want em clean. Marinate whole 24 hours, I like pirates gold(publix) in a pinch use Italian dressing. Sprinkle a bit of course salt and cracked black pepper. Get grill HOT ! Sear all sides quick, 3 to 6 minutes cool time per side DON'T overlook venison. Set on cut board let rest 10 minutes slice thin across grain and enjoy. Should have brown edge lite pink center. You won't have leftovers.

Deer camp style: cut em out clean em up. Slice across grain 1/2 " thick. Get old cast iron hot, lil oil or bacon grease, onion till tender throw in tenderloin quick cook 2 min a side. Serve with fresh hot cathead biscuits and sorghum molasses. Pop a top and celebrate successful hunt with friends n family.

Okay here's the perfect recipe,
Marinade over night in a mixture of OJ, pineapple juice and teriyaki. Cut into 1" thick chunks then butterfly and stuff in some onion, then........ Wrap in BACON and grill at 300degs till medium-medium well.

Back
Top Bottom