• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

How come folks dont understand

I normally agree. Post office is right down the street from me and I can be in and out faster than I can waiting on a meet. I just wish people would read. Had another guy send paypal goods and service again this week when I specifically asked him not to do that. Said it didn't ask him which method to send... I give up. I'm taking a loss on that stuff though, guess I just have to keep my paperwork for it.
Can't work with stupid. Had that attempted on me a few times.

Yes
Id have refunded his money and started over. Principle.

Principle? When someone conducts a sale and tries to defraud the organization you use to transfer money they can't claim 'principle' as an excuse. Read the PayPal TOS.

Yeah. I have issues with people abusing a complimentary courtesy service just to save a few bucks.

That said, I add enough to the payment to cover PayPal fees so the seller gets the full sale amount in his pocket.

Principle? When someone conducts a sale and tries to defraud the organization you use to transfer money they can't claim 'principle' as an excuse. Read the PayPal TOS.

Yeah. I have issues with people abusing a complimentary courtesy service just to save a few bucks.
If you are an individual, you have no need to use goods and services. The buyer gets extra protections not afforded by sending f&f and that is what the fee is covering.

Take a nice fall off of that old high horse you are trying ride. It's struggling to hold your weight.

If you are an individual, you have no need to use goods and services. The buyer gets extra protections not afforded by sending f&f and that is what the fee is covering.

Take a nice fall off of that old high horse you are trying ride. It's struggling to hold your weight.

Extra coverage, like a refund if the Seller never ships the item or sends something else? That kind of protection? Oh wait, since you seem the type to sell/buy items that are disallowed by PayPal, it wouldn't matter.

Nice insult. Just the right degree of snark and childishness.

Extra coverage, like a refund if the Seller never ships the item or sends something else? That kind of protection? Oh wait, since you seem the type to sell/buy items that are disallowed by PayPal, it wouldn't matter.

Nice insult. Just the right degree of snark and childishness.
Thanks for the assistance in proving my point. No need for g&s paypal on a firearms buy/sell/trade site.

Toots

Sheit. I hope paypal don't come to learn that eurooptic sells gun stuff. Or how much gun stuff their parent company sells. Lol.

Damn, boomer.

There are any number of firearm parts, accessories that can be sold using PayPal. There is also a specific list of what cannot be sold. What makes you think otherwise?

PayPal hasn't been a part of eBay since 2015. Try to keep up.

There are any number of firearm parts, accessories that can be sold using PayPal. There is also a specific list of what cannot be sold. What makes you think otherwise?

PayPal hasn't been a part of eBay since 2015. Try to keep up.
Wait. So I'm questionable in character since I've bought and sold stuff and used PayPal on stuff that isn't prohibited? Hell, I've bought whole entire firearms from euro optic and similar that utilize paypal as a payment method. I fail to understand this high horse that you've tried to prop up.

If you don't feel comfortable with giving funds to people via electronic pmt methods, that's fine. Your choice. How am I, or anyone else for that matter, showing questionable character?

Back
Top Bottom