• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Holy $#!+

I've got a mask hd that was check cashed "still pending" on 5/24. Didn't need another 22 can but I wanted to sneak one more through. I'm guessing I'll get an email from qrf pretty soon

Hell, I don't care if efile never comes back, I'd accept that still to just go back pre 41f.

I don't like a barrel over 10 inches anymore unless it's on a long range rifle. The hpa isn't going to help me there.
My rifle bbls kept getting shorter and shorter and shorter haha. My last can went pending may 5 and stamp in hand Jan 11ish. I thought the mask looked cool too got a Sig 22 this time tho

I bet nobody is buying cans until they see what happens with the HPA. If it passes, SilencerCo will be getting a **** load of my money, but as of right now 41F put me out of the NFA game.

I got two finger print cards in the back of my seat in my truck time meow. I guess I'll still jump through the hoops but I'm holding em for something good. Scorpion SBR, Serbu Shorty, definitely made my decision making more deliberate.

I bet nobody is buying cans until they see what happens with the HPA. If it passes, SilencerCo will be getting a **** load of my money, but as of right now 41F put me out of the NFA game.
41F and HPA are a double whammy for the suppressor industry. Things litteraly ground to a halt the day after 41F went into effect.

Yes that's the word, but it's not surprising since they would've had to ramp up to meet 41f demand. The market was going to crash because there was such a huge run-up going into 41f.

As for HPA the entire industry better hope it passes. I'm not waiting on HPA. I'm done buying because of 41f, and the only way I'd ever buy again is if HPA passes.

I'm out. Period. Don't even give a damn if I get my stamps anymore. The Omega is just a stupid decision and a write off in my mind. I will never buy another suppressor. Cost + tax + wait = ultimate retard purchase. Worse than a Judge...or a Keltec.

What's wrong with the Omega? That's an awesome can.

Yes that's the word, but it's not surprising since they would've had to ramp up to meet 41f demand. The market was going to crash because there was such a huge run-up going into 41f.

If that's actually the case, then they are retarded. EVERYONE knew what would happen after 41F. You don't go hiring full time staff for a temporary increase in demand. You either hire temporary workers or you make what you can, with what you have.

Back
Top Bottom