• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the South! Get ready to hear "thank you" when you do something polite and have people hold doors open for you when you walk into a building. Common courtesy actually exists down here.... and you can carry a gun!

Oh man you ain't kidding! Its sad, but I actually had to adjust to that...complete strangers being nice lol. Who would have thought?

Yeah, ever since they moved half of the people from the projects in Chicago to Rockford it has become a hell hole. Thank god I was out of there before that happened though. I used to live about 2 blocks from US Cellar Field in Bridgeport (I went to Illinois Tech).

He is more than welcome to ask whatever he wants for his items. I just refuse to pay double for what I can find cheaper in stores or online (but that's me). If people are willing to pay for something that they need, or want, they will buy it at whatever price they find fair.

Yep and that's always really been the problem. The northern burbs have just gone to ****. With the gangbangers came heroin and more recently, methamphetamine. It's really wreaking havoc on the kids up there. Makes me sick.

Welcome and since you like to shoot and might be looking for some good places to shoot pm me and I'll give you some places around you that you can go. I am 10 miles or so north of you and there are numerous gun shop/ranges near you but if you don't mind a pretty drive there is the Ga DNR range up 985 North which is paper target only but supervised (these days is a good thing) and a gentleman up near Gainesville also off of 985 who has a .22 only range but will let you shoot anything you want pretty much-fruits, vegy's, bolwing pins, etc.

Another damn Yankee :p Glad you made it and welcome to ODT. However, you must perform the ancient Redneck rituals without failure. You must perform one kind deed daily, you must own a pickup and at least one hound dog, and lastly you must be able to perform a dumbass stunt just after saying... "Hear hold my beer"....

also remember them onions everybody raves about are called vidalia [pronounced correctly is (VI-DAY-YUH) never ever say VA DAYL YA

Welcome to the south, southerners are just people who enjoy the abundance of the outdoors............

Welcome to the great odt....

Jawja born, jawja bred, when we die we will be jawja dead....................... Die hard uga fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom