• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Hey, Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to GA and to the ODT! FYI, I lived in Rockford for 4 years and Chicago for 5 years (I don't miss it one bit...besides friends that is).

Let me guess, the Bucket of .22 is being sold by 1SPARKY (ammo flipper alert :mod:) ? I'm not sure why, or even how, he would know if you had multiple accounts (maybe because you're new...I don't know).

Rockford is rough these days, I was closer to Chicago in Lake County (Fox Lake, Antioch, etc.). Yea, it was weird and I wasn't expecting that response, but hey, it's still a marginally free country, right?

well I do not know how much you know, so I will throw this out there.
TRY before you BUY!

Yes, Here in the free territories, you can RENT a GUN!!!
Many local shops have ranges and as such will rent you a firearm .
I Suggest Pawing as many different firearms to see what you like, Shoot them. BUY the one you like best.

The guys here might hate me for this, but it helps prevent buyers' remorse and the resulting sale.

Have fun, stay safe and remember the 4 rules of Firearm safety

I hear ya, I'm actually a member at the Gun Club in Norcross, which is a nice little range with a super friendly staff so I get FREE rentals, muhahahaha. So far, I'm really digging that P99, but I'm in no hurry to buy.

Welcome!! Application for your redneck license is pending.

Redneck-University-Diploma-1283.jpg

Rockford is rough these days, I was closer to Chicago in Lake County (Fox Lake, Antioch, etc.). Yea, it was weird and I wasn't expecting that response, but hey, it's still a marginally free country, right?

Yeah, ever since they moved half of the people from the projects in Chicago to Rockford it has become a hell hole. Thank god I was out of there before that happened though. I used to live about 2 blocks from US Cellar Field in Bridgeport (I went to Illinois Tech).

He is more than welcome to ask whatever he wants for his items. I just refuse to pay double for what I can find cheaper in stores or online (but that's me). If people are willing to pay for something that they need, or want, they will buy it at whatever price they find fair.

Welcome!! Application for your redneck license is pending.

I Spoke with Bubba

we need a least one of the following for approval
  • Pick-up truck with Primer paint
  • Hunting dog of any Variety
  • Jeans with the hem walked off/Worn
  • evidence of self inflicted injury that would have started with "Hold ma beer n watch this!"
  • a Boat with a flat bottom or painted with more glitter than a gay-pride parade
  • Photograph of your family reunion in front of a mobile home. (one family member must be wearing a tube top)

Welcome to the South! Get ready to hear "thank you" when you do something polite and have people hold doors open for you when you walk into a building. Common courtesy actually exists down here.... and you can carry a gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom