• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Here you go fast306stang

Rant in-bound. :yell:

I get it. If you had an unlimited budget and no red tape to contend with, what kind of Mustang could you build?

The problem is it is not really any different than other similar purpose-built cars. Composites and light weight metal alloy throughout, a highly tuned forced-induction engine, carbon-ceramic brake rotors with multi-piston calipers, and the biggest and lightest set of wheels and tires you can run in whatever class you are trying to compete in. It's like NASCAR, it might look like whatever vehicle but it's all the same shish kebab.
You know what they say.......Race on Sunday, sell on Monday.....

Ford dealership down the road had one come in they ordered for a customer. Sales manager was pulling it around front for the customer and "goosed" it a little coming from around the side of the building and slammed it into a concrete light post base right in front of the customer. That didn't go well at all.....
LOL, I hope he got fired......

Faster at spontaneously catching on fire? Yes....I'm sure we all can agree, that Teslas are much faster at that!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.bmxmuseum.com/user-images/37048/exploding-tesla60add53424.gif
...............POOF!!!......................

Back
Top Bottom