• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here it is, published this morning.

This and the other multitude of threads on this subject scare me. Everyone on here is
"I won't sign no fricken bill of sale screw the gov." this and that but oh hell, the ATF puts
out of peice of paper that has little to no chance of lasting and it is oh **** conform or else.

Keep giving up the inches people, they will never add up to much, I promise... honestly!!!

By the way, just ignore that knock on your door, I'm sure they will just go away.

1675262688218.png

Not to get off subject, but Biker13, 1205 feed backs??? ****, do you buy your ammo one round at a time? And if not, I have a real nice bottle of Bourbon if you would let me see your "toy" vault.
when it started it was the outdoor TRADER now its just a pissing and moaning contest. Ahhhh the good ole days

This guy, always one in a crowd!
From the jump, I'm just quoting you as an example. This is isn't directed to "you" but to people who share your opinion.

What is it about this that has you all so riled up? Is it the reclassification based on use? Or is it the "restriction" to ownership? Because if it's the former, I understand...if it's the latter, nothing's changed there.

Some of you post as if you are sovereign citizens. You're still paying taxes, though, right? Spending that Social Security money, aren't you? I'm just confused why the clamor about this in particular?

Back
Top Bottom