• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Here it is, published this morning.

Heard about this on Iraqivet8888’s gun grips at least it’s some cover by law​

26 U.S. Code § 5848 - Restrictive use of information​

prev | next
(a)General rule
No information or evidence obtained from an application, registration, or records required to be submitted or retained by a natural person in order to comply with any provision of this chapter or regulations issued thereunder, shall, except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, be used, directly or indirectly, as evidence against that person in a criminal proceeding with respect to a violation of law occurring prior to or concurrently with the filing of the application or registration, or the compiling of the records containing the information or evidence.
(b)Furnishing false information
Subsection (a) of this section shall not preclude the use of any such information or evidence in a prosecution or other action under any applicable provision of law with respect to the furnishing of false information.

Notes:
Prior Provisions
A prior section 5848, act Aug. 16, 1954, ch. 736, 68A Stat. 727, as amended by acts Sept. 2, 1958, Pub. L. 85–859, title II, § 203(f), 72 Stat. 1427; June 1, 1960, Pub. L. 86–478, § 3, 74 Stat. 149, related to definition of a firearm, machine gun, rifle, shotgun, other weapon, importer,manufacturer, dealer, interstate commerce,transfer and person, prior to the general revision of this chapter by Pub. L. 90–618.

Yup, that was the Fudd Busters video from the big thread that clued them in.

You can be prosecuted for lying on the form, but if you are denied for reasons you don't know about they can't prosecute. That was why the whole 88-day thing is mostly nonsesne.

80+ year old law, nothing changed except the folks who tried to exploit the grey area who are now finding out that the first brace ruling was intended for the physically disabled. Again, if you fire a pistol from the shoulder it is an SBR, deal with it, nothing changed!!!

FB_IMG_1674255701995.jpg

If you put a rifle stock on a 1911 and shoot if from the shoulder its and SBR, plenty of definition case law to back it up. Gun control act of 1934 is one of the most contended legislation ever, the gun community has been picking at it since day one, we've tried everything backwards and forward. Didn't ATF allow bump stocks a while too? Every couple of years a new grey area is created and initially allowed but eventually ATF shuts is down when they realize its a Pandora's box. That is what happens when non gun folks try to regulate something they know noting about,
yea, but it was overturned.
the rules they are offering make about any ar pistol a sbr.
also
what or how you fire a weapon does not change the weapon. by their rules for over 10 years, the braces are legal. its settled law, but your boy biden wanted to screw with gun owners.
if you are ok with this, you are probably on the wrong site, and maybe in the wrong country...

I don't think the '34 nfa is legal either but its not up to me and I'm not willing to go bankrupt and to jail. You think you got enough money to challenge the law step up. You can talk big and call me a fed or boot lick ROFL!!! You will comply or face the consequences if caught I've seen it happen, you are not special and its not pretty.

I have some boots that need polishing. I’m not an agent though, so can I get your prices? Do you accept PayPal?

Oh btw, You will STFU.

Back
Top Bottom