• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Help needed for Florida Keys vacation

Or if you are confident in your navigational skills you can contact the park and schedule a trip out there on your own boat or rental.
I haven’t done it but someday want to. Spend the night there either in the fort or on your boat. Hear there is lots of great snorkeling there as well.
Man....just writing this makes me wanna go back to the keys.

Or if you are confident in your navigational skills you can contact the park and schedule a trip out there on your own boat or rental.
I haven’t done it but someday want to. Spend the night there either in the fort or on your boat. Hear there is lots of great snorkeling there as well.
Man....just writing this makes me wanna go back to the keys.

If you do make the trip on your own boat, sleep on the boat. The island is full of RATS, BIG RATS

We've flown into Maimi...rented a convertible...and drove down. Final destination was Key West with numerous stops along the way.
Fun drive... left the car there and flew home from KW after a few days of enjoying Pirate Week.
AYE !!!!
Stayed at the Crown Plaza on Duval St
We did the same, beautiful drive in a convertible too, Bill. Don't forget to get a Key lime Pie on a stick, damn good.

Stay at Ocean Key house on Duval street. Book a room overlooking Malory square and the water. Book the seaplane ride to fort Jefferson. Charter a boat to buzz around and check out some sights and awesome fishing. You’ll be able to walk to all the cool stuff from tour room, you’ll see the street performers and sunset at Malory square from your balcony or walk out to the crowd. Everything is right there by Ocean Key house. It’s the bomb for location and view of the sunset. You’ll also see the cruise ships come and go. It’s pricey, but the best way to do key west.

Back
Top Bottom