• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hell on Wheels....

Is it just me or was last nights episode a let down? There were a few good moments but I feel like the plot is erodding here. When is Bohannon going to tell his new comrad in arms to STFU? This is turning into a PC sitcom.

Well-

I finally got around to watching that episode, and a good bit of stuff happened.

Durant really screwed the senator
Lilly slapped hell out of the sister in law
Bro almost got hanged
Bro escaped
Bro got some shooting lessons
A whole lot of suckas got wasted!

-Maybe I am a little too excited at all the shooting, but the series was really dragging. Finally, some suckers got capped, and that got me fired up again!

I do get tired of all the obligatory P.C. on the show, but damn if some stuff ain't actually happening again!

The show would be a lot better if zombies showed up, haven't seen a zombie western before!
Saw a zombie western a while back-have to find the name of it,anyone know? Possie was chasing the main character and turning into zombies along the way-sheriff and all. Maybe even the horses! So bad it was good.

Alright! The shows getting good again! Latest episode was great. "Guess I'll just have to take that saber from you and stick it up your ass!"

Back
Top Bottom