• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heart attack

jaf1 jaf1 glad your gonna make it. The pic speaks volumes. Do you consider your situation hereditary, lifestyle or both. Our board of directors include a nurse practitioner that lost 35# in six months. Keto works. God speed. 8

jaf1 jaf1 glad your gonna make it. The pic speaks volumes. Do you consider your situation hereditary, lifestyle or both. Our board of directors include a nurse practitioner that lost 35# in six months. Keto works. God speed. 8

Yep, a few years ago, I spent 2 nights in the hospital with a heart issue. The cardiologist told me I needed to lose at least 50 lbs. I did and still do keto and intermittent fasting. I lost 50 lbs in 6 months. 2 years later and I'm down 70 lbs. I work out in the morning Mon-Fri and walk my dog an hour 7 days a week.

At 52, I'm in better shape than I was at 42. You can do it bud, someone's gotta feed all those cats!

My Wife is a RN in the Cath Lab where you had your Stents put in. She wasn’t on call last night but one of her best friends was one of the Nurses working on you. That is a EXCELLENT unit/staff.

Back
Top Bottom