• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

973% rise in heart failure

We will never know how someone died "during Covid" because the manner of death was monetized by the government and the medicos and administrators of hospitals colluded to gather as much cash as they could from the taxpayers. Think of it as medical welfare. Why did the flu kill almost no one in 2020-2021?
Because they where all wearing mask? Covid deaths paid more than Flu deaths....for the win!

Well that certainly doesn't equate to a 973% increase...
FB_IMG_1688835069472.jpg

Biggest result of the pandemic and vaccine hoax for me personally?
It completely destroyed any trust or respect that I might have had for the medical community as a whole.
It became very apparent during the vaccine rollout that the medical profession had been corrupted and was being controlled by Big Pharma.
Doctors walked in Nazi style lock step with the government and main stream media to spew lies and shame/scare their patients into taking unproven, untested, dangerous experimental shots.
I‘ll never trust them again. The whole “stay at home till you can’t breathe” (oh and avoid any ”dangerous” off-patent remedies like hydro chloroquine, ivermectin, steroids, antibiotic, etc) and go to the hospital was not just asinine advice. It was criminal.
The only treatment “approved” (read reimbursed) by the government and thus the hospitals? Another experimental drug called Remdisivir. Which was proven only to cause massive organ failure and death but was “deemed safe and effective “ by Fauci and Big Pharma. So as far as I’m concerned the whole Remdisivir/intubation treatment protocol was nothing more than a death sentence. But it was extremely profitable for the hospitals and doctors…and Big Pharma.
Where was the pushback from the medical profession when very early on it was painfully obvious that the whole Remdisivir/intubation protocol was a complete failure?
Why were the hospitals and doctors continually prescribing this treatment that had a 90% death rate?
Where was the reasoned debate over other treatment options? Where were local family doctors asking for safety data on vaccines? Or questioning efficacy of masks for an airborne virus?
The Hippocratic Oath is a thing of the past…it has been replaced with a vow of service to Pfizer, Moderna. etc.
Hearing medical professionals defending the jabs today is disappointing…
disgusting actually.
It requires a disconnect with reality for them to deny vaccine injury data now.

Back
Top Bottom