• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Heart attack

I know pics or it didn't happen.
20201004_110050.jpg

Sitting in ICU at Kennestone after getting 2 stents put in. Took about one hour. Man they were fast.
glad you got there in time. My friend has five stents and is wide open now. Does what he wants to do. Feels good. 62 years old.

When my father had his 5 stents put in...doctors said to be sure to keep and stay active. He didn’t. Bad things happened. So please...take the renew lease on life and stay active

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in ICU at Kennestone after getting 2 stents put in. Took about one hour. Man they were fast.
Take it easy for a while, then keep up some activity. Doesn't take much, I walk 30 to 60 minutes a day.
They get things done fast. I think I had my 2 stents in with 30 minute of walking, I mean being wheelchaired, into the ER. Get used to it, they'll take you in quick now, no matter what you go in for.

Take it easy for a while, then keep up some activity. Doesn't take much, I walk 30 to 60 minutes a day.
They get things done fast. I think I had my 2 stents in with 30 minute of walking, I mean being wheelchaired, into the ER. Get used to it, they'll take you in quick now, no matter what you go in for.
It was well under an hour for me. Went by ambulance and they had Ivs started and about ten people waiting when I came through the door.

Back
Top Bottom